• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • subcapt101974
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Feb 2011

1/144 Trumpeter Kilo with complete rc conversion package

Hi Guys,

I decided to sell my 1/144 Trumpeter Kilo. I purchased this kit in october 2011 and I do not have the time to dip my hands in this one. I have other projects on my plate at the moment that need to be completed. This kit was purchased from Rc Sub-Workshop and they sell this Kilo as a complete kit that is marketed by them. It is a complete kit with the WTC (Needs to be cut to size by you) with a micro brushless 1700 kv motor and esc which is waterproof and installed in the wet portion of the hull. The ballast system is a micro, low rpm high volume pump which pumps water in and out of a bladder and comes with it's own reversing controller. This model is able to hover at depth without any forward motion. Everything is in the kit to make the sub functional but all you need to supply is a battery pack and your own 4ch min TX and RX. It also comes with a custom brass prop and shaft. All the nescesary parts like wires, plugs, hoses, seals, servos and a Caswell/D&E fittings package are in kit. Everything is still brand new in the bag and unstarted. Please note that this kit does not come with assembly instructions. I only can supply photo's of the assembly process that they emailed me at the time of purchase. Asking $300+ shipping. I may trade for an unstarted 1/96 Alfa or Akula hull. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by subcapt101974; 05-11-2012, 08:31 PM.
  • subcapt101974
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Feb 2011

Come on guys. 76 hits and no one with the slightest interest? $300 shipped then?

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by subcapt101974
      Come on guys. 76 hits and no one with the slightest interest? $300 shipped then?
      Has the WTC manufacturer shown his product working in one of the 1/144 KILO kits?

One size does not fit all is the object lesson here.

David
      Who is John Galt?

Comment

• subcapt101974
        Lieutenant Commander
        • Feb 2011

No he hasn't but their is a video on youtube of him making the WTC submerge in a test tank. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8ABKdERkgU

Comment

• subcapt101974
          Lieutenant Commander
          • Feb 2011

OK Guys. $260 shipped. If it doesn't go by midweek I'll keep it. This is a steal but I need the cash to complete my other projects.
          Last edited by subcapt101974; 05-14-2012, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• subcapt101974
            Lieutenant Commander
            • Feb 2011

No Longer For Sale.

Comment

• subcapt101974
              Lieutenant Commander
              • Feb 2011

The Kilo is back for sale. I had a buyer locally who wanted it but couldn't come up with the funds. $250 or best offer.

Comment

• subcapt101974
                Lieutenant Commander
                • Feb 2011

SOLD!!:biggrin:

Comment

Working...