X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

1:100 Russian Typhoon kit for sale

Posting this up here for the collective prior to putting it up publicly or on eBay.

As I'll be releasing a Typhoon kit in the near future (albeit in a smaller scale), I will not be completing work on this model.

Originally one of the 1:100 scale Kehrer kits, I had conducted extensive rework of this boat to make it more accurate, particularly in the stern. The hull is bonded and is one piece, ready for scribing, detailing or otherwise finishing off. If you wanted to convert this to an RC model, I don't see it being a hardship. The hull could potentially be re-split at the waterline where I glued it together.

Includes highly detailed laser-cut vinyl that you can use as scale blueprints, or I was planning on seeing if I could actually adhere it to the model to cheat scribing all of those intricate details. Also includes cast resin appendages, 3D printed scale props (in two scales!).

Model measures just over 5.5ft on overall length. A real monster!

Taking best offer, plus actual shipping charges. Low-ball offers will be treated accordingly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200924_113540.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	144052
    Attached Files
  • Kim Sleep
    Commander
    • Nov 2013

Absolutely Beautiful, wish I had the cashola
    A man of true Frankenstinean proportions!!

Comment

Working...