X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

Overstock, old stock, weird stock and new stock! BLOWOUT

Well, moving into the new shop afforded me the chance to delve deeply into the dark recesses where I'd been storing things for years, and as a result, I've got a boatload of stuff that I'm looking to liquidate post-haste. I'll be getting a list together and posting it up here in the next 7 days or so, but in the meantime, if you're looking for, dreaming of, or may be interested in any of the following before it goes live, I'll give you a helluva deal so that I don't need to take the time to make listings:

75mhz radios (Futaba, WFLY, Airtronics, Navy F14, Polk Tracker) Starting as low as $30!
    75mhz receivers (WFLY, Futaba, Polk, GWS, Sombra Labs (you'll have to pay dearly for the Sombra receivers, though!:))
    Brass photoetch for Revell Gato and Type VII
    Flood vent templates for Gato, Balao and Tench
    Heavy and medium duty toggle switches with waterproof boots
    Engel 750 and 825mL piston tanks (2 of each)
    Used WTC's from 2" to 3.5" diameter
    Old-style SubTech electronics (limited supply)
    OTW Surcouf kit (brand new)
    OTW Trafalgar (brand new)
    Assorted plastic model kits (212, Chinese 33, IIA,
    OTW Type VII full kit

Probably more (I haven't decided yet what to put up at a discount).

First come, first served. Email with questions or asks and I'll do my best to help you out.

Thanks, all!

Bob
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

I'll take five of the Polk Tracker receivers!

David
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• firemanjim
      Lieutenant, Junior Grade
      • Mar 2018

Methinks I would be willing to fight to the death for that OTW Type VII.

All ye be warned.
      Last edited by firemanjim; 11-14-2018, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• RCSubGuy
        • Aug 2009

Here is the link to a list of the sale items I'm looking to liquidate! Take a look and let me know if anything strikes your fancy! I'm out all this week on business, but we can certainly queue up a purchase for shipping next week!

This link will take you to a Google spreadsheet that I will try to update as items sell. If it's not on the list, it's sold. If you do see it, I'll confirm availability with your inquiry (I might just not have had the time to update the spreadsheet yet).

Nautilus Drydocks Inventory Liquidation List

Fine print: First come, first served. Everything subject to prior sale and/or my whim to remove from the sale list at any time.

For info, or to place an order, please email me at sales@nautilusdrydocks.com.

Thanks!
        Last edited by RCSubGuy; 11-28-2018, 06:36 AM.

Comment

• RCSubGuy
          • Aug 2009

Photos of used WTCs as per some requests that I've had. Note that any receivers pictured have been removed, but any other electronics visible are included!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Subculture
            Admiral
            • Feb 2009

Mark one microgyros (then called model controllers I think) leveller in that one. Possibly one of Mike's ESC's too?

Comment

• RCSubGuy
              • Aug 2009

Andy,

That's my original cylinder back from when I first built my 32nd scale Nautilus. You were the one that hooked me up with those goodies! Think we horse-traded, didn't we? Blast from the past!

That cylinder was bullet-proof and worked exceptionally well, co-engineered with the help of Greg Sharpe himself!

Bob

Comment

• Subculture
                Admiral
                • Feb 2009

Yes I remember. I thought it might have been from your first sub, but wondered if it had been sold as a package with the hull.

Comment

Working...