• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • george
    Captain
    • Dec 2010

For Sale Japanese Suicide Sub made by Mr. Wallace

Hello Again

After Great pains, I have come to the point were I am selling off some of my kits. This is the first one for now. This kit is from Mr. Wallace who built and sold this WWII Japanese suicide submarine. From the pictures I have included, you can see that it comes with the Original box from Mr. Wallace, a Large Long Box. It has:
    - Paper Plans from Mr. Wallace
    - Stainless steel drive shaft with bronze bushings
    - Original Appendages
    - Extra HWSNBN after market upgraded Excellent fittings

I have decided to ask $400.00 U.S for this PLUS Shipping Extra. Paypal is o.k OR pickup in person also. That is $400.00 U.S for this out of production excellent kit which you can see the build of by HWSNBN on his build post. This is my fixed price.

I know since I am in Canada that the Shipping will be high so I am willing to go over the border and ship from the UPS store I deal with in Lewiston, N.Y 14092 so you can calculate the shipping for a box: 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 49" - about 50 oz weight. Also I would be driving about 60 miles one way to do this so there is my gas and time also.

If you need to see the pictures better please PM and I will email you the pictures to your main email.

George
  • george
    Captain
    • Dec 2010

The Sub has been Sold

Comment

Working...