X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • satlite440
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Jul 2012

caseless nano esc..

i was planning an order but I wanted to know if the micro esc's that are supposed to be the same as a mico viper 10 are the same as I see the rateing is listed as current at 5 amps.where the viper 10 is for 10 amps so they are not the same??? but listing says "This incredibly small ESC is designed exactly the same as the Mtronics Micro Viper 10 model".. the reson I am asking is I have a 2nd twin drive 2inch wtc for a revel type7 and I have the smallest mixer from action electronics I want to fit to it..the small can moters I don't think would draw over 5amps each but im not sure..should I just get another viper 10 or go with 2 of the micro caseless....any thoughts would be helpful..regards shane

also on another thought I see both state not safe for lipo but that's what batts I use and was recommended for the wtc at the time..is this only because there is no lipogard in the esc..I do have some for both wtc's
    Last edited by satlite440; 05-14-2017, 05:47 PM.
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

The Nano ESC's are the exact same units as the Micro 10's, but they don't have the epoxy body or additional heat dissipation, hence the smaller current rating. These ESC's are perfectly fine with LiPo's. LiPoGuard makes it much safer for your batteries (and boat overall).

Comment

Working...