• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reckless
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Jan 2012

my "go fast" boats

all 3 happen to be Pro boats..

1. proboat PT109 - (mods are, New metal counter rotation props, make the water cooling actually work, 2 aftermarket ESC's (mixed and dual rated with the rudder and stick), straighten prop shafts, switch to proper uni's shaft to motor, and stepped up to 8.4V battery packs

2. stock Mini C .. its... stock... well hull filled with foam..has not impersonated submarine

3. Not stock Mini C - as can see some exterior mods, currently awaiting selection and install of full Brushless/Lipo inards.. change to flex shaft, slightly different prop... and the hull is foam filled ... has impersonated Submarine, Poorly I might add, hense the implimentation of foam filled hulls.

• redboat219
    Admiral
    • Dec 2008

What's that small boat who's stern can be seen near the boat of the PT boat?
    Make it simple, make strong, make it work!

Comment

• Reckless
      Lieutenant Commander
      • Jan 2012

that's this one

it's a small scale plastic PT one of the old kits ... the modeller rescued and rebuilt it .. and then gave it to his son ..

the pictures were taken at the yearly event/display the boat club puts on at a local mall ... trying to bring in new members and younger blood ;)

**the sub in the background is my old albacore, I rescued it ... got it back to running condition.. but had to sell it before I could get a radio in it .. so I never got to run it ... it however was put back into service by a club member for a little over a year.. and then sold at the Monroe Model show market thingy ..
      Last edited by Reckless; 01-28-2012, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• greenman407
        Admiral
        • Feb 2009

Cool! Its about time I visited Proboats website again and see whats new.
        IT TAKES GREAT INTELLIGENCE TO FAKE SUCH STUPIDITY!

Comment

Working...