Clear All
  • trout
    Admiral
    • Jul 2011

Click image for larger version

Name:	David2022_013.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	165739 Then there is David sneaking up on you and gathering intelligence. Click image for larger version

Name:	David2022_010.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	165740Click image for larger version

Name:	David2022_019.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	165741
    If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• SubICman
      Lieutenant
      • Jun 2022

Underhull runs......hmmmmmmm

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by SubICman
        Underhull runs......hmmmmmmm
        A type-15 specialty.
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

• CarsonLynn
          Ensign
          • Nov 2022

I wonder how this thing can be so captivating and scary at the same time. Thanks for sharing the photos. You know, I have a fear of depth. That’s why I never swim, where I can’t feel the ground under my feet. Btw last summer, when we went to Nice, France, I went scuba diving according to the recommendation on simply-france.com. At that moment, I had mixed feelings, too: I felt both wonderful and scared simultaneously. Still, I think I managed to overcome my fear then. So, I’m very curious to see that submarine rests IRL. Is it possible, actually?​
          Last edited by CarsonLynn; 11-04-2022, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• kalilougate
            Ensign
            • Nov 2022

Wow, you attached gorgeous photos. It would be great to dive there and see those things with my own eyes. It's a pity that the pressure is too high for people to be on that depth. All my life, I dreamed of going on a cruise in the ocean and trying freediving there. This year my dream will become true because I decided to go on vacation with my girlfriend and make her proposal on a cruise. I think it's a great idea because she always wanted to go to the ocean. Now I research Cruise Timetables to find the perfect vacation variant for us. I hope that next summer won't be any restrictions on covid and we'll have a good vacation
            Last edited by kalilougate; 11-09-2022, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• SethSmall
              Ensign
              • Apr 2023

Finding the right balance between protection and affordability is key when it comes to travel cases.

Comment

• PerryShark
                Ensign
                • Apr 2023

Exploring ocean trenches like the "Toras Twins" in a submarine sounds like an incredible adventure! However, chartering a submarine for such a journey is exceedingly rare and typically reserved for scientific research or military operations due to the immense challenges and risks involved. Ocean trenches are some of the most remote and extreme environments on Earth, with immense pressures, extreme darkness, and unpredictable conditions that make navigation treacherous.However, if you're seeking adventure and exploration, there are plenty of other exciting options available! Consider visiting theme park in america, where you can embark on thrilling rides, immersive experiences, and family-friendly entertainment.

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by PerryShark
                  Exploring ocean trenches like the "Toras Twins" in a submarine sounds like an incredible adventure! However, chartering a submarine for such a journey is exceedingly rare and typically reserved for scientific research or military operations due to the immense challenges and risks involved. Ocean trenches are some of the most remote and extreme environments on Earth, with immense pressures, extreme darkness, and unpredictable conditions that make navigation treacherous.However, if you're seeking adventure and exploration, there are plenty of other exciting options available! Consider visiting theme park in america, where you can embark on thrilling rides, immersive experiences, and family-friendly entertainment.
                  LOL. The world's oceans get nastier the deeper you go. No joy ride that trip into what amounts to a very cold hell. Most Hollywood stuff (maneuvering within the tight confines of underwater canyons!) is pure bull-****.

You beat me to the punch with the above comment... you sinical, rational, funny guy, you! A good laugh with my morning poison... err... coffee.

David
                  Who's seen the dream and the reality of it
                  Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Fishb0y
                    Lieutenant
                    • Jul 2023

On my first boat, we inadvertently navigated out of the "Nav's Steaming Box" during a POMCERT... that was a lot of excitement!
                    Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Comment

Working...