X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

3D printer for sale - brand new and unused

Due to some personal reasons and additional contemplation on my needs in a 3D printer, I'm going to let my brand new Draken 3D printer go to someone for a steal in an effort to make for a quick sale.
    First off, I have zero gripes with the printer itself. The quality looks great, in my opinion. The printer is 100% brand new, never used and will ship in original packaging. Comes with the printer and projector as as well as the post-curing lamp add-on. I paid $1900 plus shipping as an early bird backer plus the extra $160 for the deluxe curing lamp.

Looks like the new price is around $2500 for the package as I have it. I'm willing to let this all go for $1500 shipped in the US. Save yourself some big bucks!

Payment via PayPal preferred, but we can do certified funds as well. Please email me at bob@rc-sub.com with questions or to snatch this up before it's gone!

Quick stats on the printer:

Package link: http://3dfacture.com/product/draken-with-projector/ Product Description

3DFacture Draken Features:
    • Stereolithography (SLA) printing technology: Bottom-up SLA configuration
    • Sturdy print bed with Teflon coating to dramatically reduce print bed clouding
    • Use of Commercial DLP 1080P projectors to eliminate laser flare and laser aging issues
    • Smart projector lens covering
    • Novel Fast Peel mechanism
    • Universal projector mount adjustable to different types of projectors
    • Add on of Raspberry Pi for wireless print control
    • Support for 3rd party resins

Printing Features:

• XY resolution: 37μm to 90μm
    • Z resolution: 10μm
    • Build Size: 7.1″ x 3.9″ x 8.7″ / 180mm x 98mm x 223mm
    • Maximum print speed:
    > 3.6 inches / hr for xy:50μm and z:100μm resolution
    > 1.8 inches / hr for xy:100μm and z:100μm resolution
    – In stock and ready for shipping.
    – Shipping fee will be charged separately.
    – Printer is completely assembled.

This would be a great way to get into the 3D printing world. There are tons of free models available online and learning to use 3D drafting techniques is also a really shallow learning curve.

Bob Martin
    Naples, FL

• RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

Printer has been sold. Thanks for looking!

Comment

Working...