Empire State Model Mariners UNDERSEA WARFARE GROUP: Kraken Division Virtual Meet

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QuarterMaster
    Rear Admiral
    • Sep 2015

Empire State Model Mariners UNDERSEA WARFARE GROUP: Kraken Division Virtual Meet

***FLASH TRAFFIC**FLASH TRAFFIC**FLASH TRAFFIC ***

Starting on 24MAY2020 1000EDT:

Will be the bi-weekly Empire State Model Mariners/SubCOMLI Sunday morning Video Brunch meet (food not included). It will occur every other week starting then and is open to all.

It requires that you can access Google Meet to join, but it does NOT require that you have to join, that choice is up to you. For a link to the meeting, the meeting "Code" or to be placed on the Groups Google Calendar, please send me a Private Message.

You can join from a CHROME browser by typing the meeting code in the address bar at the top. Not sure if that code will change, but we'll try to accommodate. If you lose it, reach out to me via Private Message or . Also, those of you with a GMAIL account, Google has been rolling out Google Meet to all it's accounts. The fact that it's free, so easy to use, is why I find it preferable to Zoom, and why we should use it as our Virtual Meet platform.

It's right there, all you need is the meeting code.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Annotation 2020-05-14 094844.jpg Views:	0 Size:	17.7 KB ID:	139226

This meeting is NOT mandatory, it is merely reserving a time on a Sunday we can get together and chat. You are not pressed to attend, you are free to do as you wish, even delete this invite. If this occurs on a Holiday, a daughters wedding, Admirals Anniversary, or any event that YOU observe, again do what you want. You DO not need to give an excuse or feel bad, we'll be there the following time.

If we're running that day, I will try to run the meeting live from the event for those who can't attend.

We have already had these and find them a great way to catch up during the COVID-19 crisis. Enjoying so much so we even plan to keep it going beyond the Pandemic for those who can't attend that day for any reason, yet still wants to join in regardless.

As a member of the Dive Tribe, this adds just another facet to Bob's virtual meeting. The more the merrier

Again for those that may have trouble understanding. YOU ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO ATTEND. This is an OPEN meeting offered to give YOU access to like minded SubSailors.

Thanks and have fun!
    Last edited by QuarterMaster; 05-14-2020, 11:49 AM.
    v/r "Sub" Ed

Silent Service "Cold War" Veteran (The good years!)
    NEVER underestimate the power of a Sailor who served aboard a submarine.
    USS ULYSSES S GRANT-USS SHARK-USS NAUTILUS-USS KEY WEST-USS BLUEBACK-USS PATRICK HENRY-K432-U25-SSRN SEAVIEW-PROTEUS-NAUTILUS
Working...