X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redboat219
    Admiral
    • Dec 2008

Nitro engine sub

Make it simple, make strong, make it work!
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Thanks for bringing this work to our attention. I saw the initial posts on this project and dismissed the work as crap. I was wrong. This guy took the idea, ran with it, and made it work! I'll continue watching that thread ... with a bit more respect.

M
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• trout
      Admiral
      • Jul 2011

I still remain a nay-sayer. Right now it is a surface boat.
      If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• redboat219
        Admiral
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named
        Thanks for bringing this work to our attention. I saw the initial posts on this project and dismissed the work as crap. I was wrong. This guy took the idea, ran with it, and made it work! I'll continue watching that thread ... with a bit more respect.

M
        Guess you're going to need that chain block to pull your damn feet out of your mouth again. Lol.

Obviously not a KISS fan.

Honestly, you got to give him credit, for showing the "Pareto principle" or 80–20 rule. Where it commonly takes 20% of the full time to complete 80% of a task while to complete the last 20% of a task takes 80% of the effort. Trying to achieve absolute perfection will be impossible and so, as increasing effort results in diminishing returns, further activity becomes increasingly inefficient.
        Last edited by redboat219; 10-26-2014, 08:23 PM.
        Make it simple, make strong, make it work!

Comment

Working...