Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kazzer
    • Aug 2008

The Sub-driver Gazette Feb 2014

We have two mailing lists, one directly operated via this forum, and another which is more sophisticated and members have elected to receive emails from. I am going to close down the latter because it is just too complex and long winded to operate. I will send an email to that list shortly telling them to join the sub-driver forum if they want to receive emails from us.

As for the Gazette, I screwed up the article on the Revell Skipjack that was published in the German magazine ModelWerdt. Jim Bannister kindly translated it for me and I forgot to add this to the actual article, so it has the Google translation, which is pathetic.

I'd actually like to hand over the article to someone else to be in charge of, a highly desirable position, with wonderful hours and terrible pay. Victims - er - I mean members who are interested please give me a shout.
    Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!
  • Rick Teskey
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Jan 2009

Where can I find the gazette?
    Rick

Comment

• SSBN659
      Commander
      • Feb 2009

When I click the link in Mike's email from a couple days ago I get a "Server not found" message. So, where can I find the Gazette?

Comment

• SSBN659
        Commander
        • Feb 2009

Mike, where is the Gazette?

SSBN659

Comment

• redboat219
          Admiral
          • Dec 2008

The link doesn't work. So i tried looking at Caswell's knowledge base site.
          Here you go sir.

Click on the Sept. 2013 pdf.
          Make it simple, make strong, make it work!

Comment

• SSBN659
            Commander
            • Feb 2009

Thank you. I found it.

Comment

• Snipah
              Lieutenant
              • Jul 2012

Obviously it is posted with a mix of intrigue and a hint of cold war espionage for the smart guys to find it. Hehe

Comment

Working...