Moebius Skipjack Fittings

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

I agree with you there -- plastic, r/c toys is all the RS is good for today. And more likely than not, the guy at the counter has more hardware in his face than a Borg trooper. (Want some fun? Next time you go to visit that guy, bring a magnet and a pair of pliers).

America is giving up it's technical and mechanical skills at an alarming rate. We're becoming a nation of fat, self-indulgent, self-entitled pricks.

Shop, drafting, woodworking, and sheet-metal class has been replaced by black-history month, and 'inclusiveness' training. Even our 'smart' students graduate as first-class, uninformed, opinionated idiots.

You want a view of what America will soon be? Watch any episode of Ice Road Truckers, or any litigation-on-contingency-for-greedy-poor-people commercial. We're turning to ****!

Good morning.

David
    Last edited by He Who Shall Not Be Named; 10-24-2012, 10:28 AM.
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Tugfan
      Lieutenant Commander
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by trout
      The Radio Shack of today will probably not have it. It is a lot different than before. I went to Frys electronics. Here is a posting I did about etching white metal http://forum.sub-driver.com/showthre...-72-Gato/page3 about midway down the page.
      Today's Radio Shack is garbage whose only interest is selling cell phones. RS of the 70's was the ultimate in a one stop electronics heaven.

Comment

• Kazzer
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named
        I agree with you there -- plastic, r/c toys is all the RS is good for today. And more likely than not, the guy at the counter has more hardware in his face than a Borg trooper. (Want some fun? Next time you go to visit that guy, bring a magnet and a pair of pliers).

America is giving up it's technical and mechanical skills at an alarming rate. We're becoming a nation of fat, self-indulgent, self-entitled pricks.

Shop, drafting, woodworking, and sheet-metal class has been replaced by black-history month, and 'inclusiveness' training. Even our 'smart' students graduate as first-class, uninformed, opinionated idiots.

You want a view of what America will soon be? Watch any episode of Ice Road Truckers, or any litigation-on-contingency-for-greedy-poor-people commercial. We're turning to ****!

Good morning.

David
        He's on his favoriteHe's on his favoriteHe's on his favoriteHe's on his favoriteHe's on his favoriteHe's on his favoriteHe's on his favoriteHe's on his favoriteGive him a soapbox!
        Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

Working...