X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SkipAsay
    Ensign
    • Dec 2021

Your Post

Bob - There are no words that I can spew to thank you for your incredibly kind words. From the bottom of my heart....THANK YOU!
    PS - I've given some serious thought to going to GA next year.
  • SkipAsay
    Ensign
    • Dec 2021

And a great big thank you to all who visited my gofundme page.

Comment

• RCSubGuy
      Welcome to my underwater realm!
      • Aug 2009

Skip,

Waaaay back when I was first getting going, I had bought a second had pitch controller. It was non-functional when it arrived. You told me to send in it to you. Next thing I know, it was back, fully repaired without so much as a whisper of a request for compensation. I'll never forget that.

I would love to meet you, and you're always welcome here at the shop, at my home, and of course, SUBFEST!

Bob

Comment

• trout
        Admiral
        • Jul 2011

Skip,
        I must jump in here and express how you influenced me when I began. We never have met (although I would enjoy the opportunity). However, your sharing of ideas and wisdom helped guide me as I looked for answers and growing my knowledge. I have some great mentors that helped me in so many ways directly, there are those that helped and do not know it. Thank you so much!
        Peace,
        Tom
        If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• Das Boot
          Rear Admiral
          • Dec 2019

Skip,
          You’ll always be “The Godfather” of RC subs and none of us old timers will forget. Would be nice to see you again in Georgia. Take care,
          Casey
          Last edited by Das Boot; 12-04-2021, 03:28 AM.
          Of the 40,000 men who served on German submarines, 30,000 never returned.”

Comment

Working...