• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rwtdiver
    Vice Admiral
    • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Monahan Steam Models
    Thanks for posting that link!

I’ve been looking for one of these periodically a did not see that listing.

I snagged it! Yay impulse buy! I’ll probably be booted out of the house.
    Good for you Nick!!

They are at a premium for sure!

Rob
    "Firemen can stand the heat"

Comment

• Sinksalot
      Commander
      • Mar 2020

Thanks for posting that link!

I’ve been looking for one of these periodically a did not see that listing.

I snagged it! Yay impulse buy! I’ll probably be booted out of the house.
      I guess if I see more Thunder Tiger Neptunes I will post a link for them in this thread for people to buy them, as it seems every time I post a link for one here it sells in mins lol. I am very good at finding things, That's how I found the 35 new 9 and 8 channels 75mhz radios systems I sold to people who ask me to get them for them.

Comment

• Monahan Steam Models
        Captain
        • Apr 2020

Originally posted by Sinksalot

I guess if I see more Thunder Tiger Neptunes I will post a link for them in this thread for people to buy them, as it seems every time I post a link for one here it sells in mins lol. I am very good at finding things, That's how I found the 35 new 9 and 8 channels 75mhz radios systems I sold to people who ask me to get them for them.
        I was late to the game on your clearing house of the 75mhz stash. Good find on that!

BTW, the Mrs, claimed the Neptune Sub as hers today when I finally broke the news... Good find and thanks again. Want to use this sub for filming the other subs. Do you think a GoPro camera would fit behind the domed froward cap?

Comment

• trout
          Admiral
          • Jul 2011

I was late to the game on your clearing house of the 75mhz stash. Good find on that!

BTW, the Mrs, claimed the Neptune Sub as hers today when I finally broke the news... Good find and thanks again. Want to use this sub for filming the other subs. Do you think a GoPro camera would fit behind the domed froward cap?
          Absolutely!
          If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• Sinksalot
            Commander
            • Mar 2020

Yea still have 4 new 75Mhz sets, but there not cheap do to the WFLY Transmitters come from Germany and the new Futaba 75mhz modules come from Japan and the same for the Futaba receivers, they come from Japan. Some are factory Futaba and Hitec 75mhz receivers and some are new Futaba 72mhz receivers re-tuned to 75mhz..

PM me if you want more info.

Comment

Working...