Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skaboo
    Ensign
    • May 2016

Revell Garo Class 1:72 scale. Looking for D Merriman's cabal reports & DVD set

Hi all, its been a long time since I have been on the forums due to an unfortunate illness.
    I have searched the forums looking for Davids cabal reports, only to find dead links. I corresponded with David many years ago when he was kind enough to offer advise on many aspects of my RC sub building. I contacted him a few days ago looking for some pointers as to where I might find his cabal reports on this model. he advised me of the following, a number of years ago he had a CPU failure and lost all of his digital files, every thing he has had left was passed onto Bob who is looking for someone to sift through these and collate what what David had passed onto him. I am therefore reaching out to any one who can help. I'm looking for Davids cabal reports on this build and also a five disk DVD set that I also believe David compiled on the Revell 1:72 scale Gato Class conversion.
    Can any one help?
    Kind regards
    Skaboo
  • trout
    Admiral
    • Jul 2011

Give me your email and I will email them to you.
    peace,
    tom
    If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• trout
      Admiral
      • Jul 2011

I created a dropbox share: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/99wh3jtys29dbpv/AADVI_lTW0a3i_Kalnt18oeca?dl=0
      See if it works for you.
      If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• skaboo
        Ensign
        • May 2016

Hi Tom
        Thanks, for setting up the files on dropbox I had a look at the cabal reports on the Gato, there appears to be a few missing, maybe someone .else could add to these?
        Ever come across the five disk set created by David?
        Kind regards

Jim

Comment

• trout
          Admiral
          • Jul 2011

Those that are missing are non-existent. 9 years ago I asked David about them.
          Bob has those sets for sale.

Comment

• RCSubGuy
            Welcome to my underwater realm!
            • Aug 2009

Actually, I DID have those for sale. No longer.

Comment

Working...