X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dandyfunk
    Lieutenant, Junior Grade
    • Jun 2020

Plan Search

Hello all, I posted this in the swap section. I got help with a lot or research info but am still in need of some plans. I am looking for 1/32nd plans for a Type IX sub. Preferably by 32nd Parallel who is the maker of the hull that I have. Thanks DF
  • george
    Captain
    • Dec 2010

That will be a problem. The maker of that model has LONG been out of business. So you are going to need some luck finding a copy of the original plans!!

Comment

• ffr2608
      Lieutenant Commander
      • Oct 2009

That was a type VII (7) not a IX (9) . Scale Shipyard does the 9 in 1:32. If you have the 32Parallel hull, You can find a ton of plans and info on the type 7.

DH

Comment

• Dandyfunk
        Lieutenant, Junior Grade
        • Jun 2020

DH, 32nd Parallel made a kit of both the Type 7 and 9. I have all the kit components with the exception of the plans. I evan have the original purchase receipts from the original owner. Just not the plans.

Comment

• trout
          Admiral
          • Jul 2011

Dandyfunk, are you looking for plans to build as the plans demonstrate? Or why do you need the plans?
          If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• george
            Captain
            • Dec 2010

Sorry for jumping in here. Dandyfunk, you mentioned on another posting that you had made a couple of Vosper MTB by 3D printing. I am interested, can we talk? Send me a message please.
            Thanks
            George

Comment

Working...