X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Hilde
    Rear Admiral
    • Oct 2011

User Titles

Here is a question, how come everybody's rank says ensign? And their ranks are shown on their eppolettes as whatever their standings are as to number of posts.
  • greenman407
    Admiral
    • Feb 2009

Well right at this moment, my rank says Admiral, but that changes here and there. As they say...."Subject to change without notice"
    IT TAKES GREAT INTELLIGENCE TO FAKE SUCH STUPIDITY!

Comment

• trout
      Admiral
      • Jul 2011

Mine can read "Whatever", I did not notice the change until Von pointed it out. I am not here because of rank, but because of substance. So, whatever the reason, Bob can raise the bar or remove the bar to whereever he wants to. This topic should be on a different thread.
      Last edited by trout; 12-04-2016, 01:30 PM.
      If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• greenman407
        Admiral
        • Feb 2009

TOM...............what you said................From Henceforth I think I should be known as the Chief taste tester. I would prefer "Grand Puhbah" but Dave already has dibs on that one.
        IT TAKES GREAT INTELLIGENCE TO FAKE SUCH STUPIDITY!

Comment

• RCSubGuy
          Welcome to my underwater realm!
          • Aug 2009

I'm learning as I go here, so bear with me! I just checked the software and it's set up so that your rank changes along with your post count. For whatever reason, I need to run a maintenance script that updates the ranks based on posts manually (wha!?). I just completed that action, so everyone should be up to rank now.

The more posts, the higher your rank. Here is the setup as it stands now:

Attached Files

Comment

Working...