X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

Forum re-organization

As you have probably already noticed, I've been doing some re-organization of the topics here on the forums in an effort to clean things up and make them easier to find and post to. If you can't see something that you're after, it is here. You may just need to hunt around a bit for it to find it.

I also seem to have fixed the issue that I was having with the "New Topics" link at the top of the page. Whenever I clicked on it previously, I got an error that my search terms were too broad. I made a change in the admin and it seems to be working now. I'm not sure if I was the only one having the issue or not, but hopefully it will help you guys quickly see the topics that have had new posts rather than having to go through all of the new posts to find things.

As always, if you have any comments or suggestions, here is the place to put them. Thanks for your patience while I get the hang of the software!

Bob
  • bwi 971
    Captain
    • Jan 2015

I miss the "what's new buttom" Bob.....I used it a lot...is there a chance It will return?

grtz,
    Bart
    Practical wisdom is only to be learned in the school of experience.
    "Samuel Smiles"

Comment

• trout
      Admiral
      • Jul 2011

Bart, The What's New is the New Topics, it is different, but I am thankful it works! Thanks Bob!
      If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• RCSubGuy
        Welcome to my underwater realm!
        • Aug 2009

Bart,

The "New Topics" button does the same thing, but rather than having pages and pages of notifications of each individual post, you get a summary of which topics have new posts in them so you can more easily identify what you've missed while you were gone.

Also, a reminder to everyone that if you stumble across a thread that is of particular interest to you, you can subscribe to it to get instant, daily or weekly notifications of new activity there.

Comment

• bwi 971
          Captain
          • Jan 2015

Thks guy's.......now you know....I can built sub models but I'm a noob in forum stuff
          This forums get's the long needed TLC it deserves, me think......great work Bob!

Grtz,
          Bart
          Practical wisdom is only to be learned in the school of experience.
          "Samuel Smiles"

Comment

Working...