X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slats
    Vice Admiral
    • Aug 2008

This event is next weekend.
    We have 20 attendees / registrations thus far, its going to be great for our first try at a new weekend long event.
    Jim Russell tells me the hotel pool area will be the place for Pizza, Beer, and chalk board discussions on exchange of ideas. I hope to provide some demonstrations to all comers on the advantages of Subdrivers / Snort over RETARDS, and other systems, should be a great w/end.
    BY the way ITS NOT TO LATE TO REGISTER - you can do that on the day.
    Best
    J
    John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
    Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• Slats
      Vice Admiral
      • Aug 2008

A fantastic first regatta under the generous sponsorship of the Triple S Model Boat Group.
      I have penned a report in the next Edition of the Sub Drivers Gazette. There is a link herein to a photo gallery on the Triple S page.

Triple S Model Boat Club, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Click on "Sub Regatta" on the left hand side menu

More photos coming soon.

Inspired by what Andy "Subculture" has achieved in the UK, we now have a great pool location to run in and am please to report that we aim to use this pool 3 -4 times a year for running days for people in the Sydney / Newcastle / Central Coast Area and beyond should you be able to come from further away.
      To continue to be onside with necessary insurance and local government regs, we need to operate under the umbrella of a club, and Triple S Model Boat Group has recently provided me feedback that they will allow us to run as "Triple S" country members, with participants joining as country members of Triple S, and paying their share of pool hire.
      I hope to utilise this excellent forum as the communications portal for these events. It is early days but it is promising.
      Any interested participants please PM on this site. We have contacted the pool operators for dates in the next 3 -4 months.

Best
      J
      Last edited by Slats; 06-23-2011, 05:31 AM.
      John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
      Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

Working...