X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slats
    Vice Admiral
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by ShadowPeo
    I take it from that Dave did not recieve them, I am unable to resend it right now due to the laptop dying and I am unable to send emails (read: to lazy to set up old PC) should get it back this week so I will do it then
    Don't know about that - just noticed that Kazzer did not have them listed yet.
    John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
    Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• roedj
      Captain
      • Sep 2008

Last night, Monday, I sent Mike what I believe is the complete set in .pdf form of the Cabal reports which I received from Justin some time ago. I hope Mike publishes it soon.

Dan
      Born in Detroit - where the weak are killed and eaten.

Comment

• MThor

FYI-An all new 1/72nd Alfa is well underway based upon all of the latest drawings and photos out of Russia. Thanks, Wayne!

Comment

• Slats
          Vice Admiral
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by MThor
          FYI-An all new 1/72nd Alfa is well underway based upon all of the latest drawings and photos out of Russia. Thanks, Wayne!
          Well that will be a nice kit - any details such as price and expected release date yet?
          John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
          Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• Kazzer
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by roedj
            Last night, Monday, I sent Mike what I believe is the complete set in .pdf form of the Cabal reports which I received from Justin some time ago. I hope Mike publishes it soon.

Dan
            Thanks Dan

I have now pulled parts 1 & 2 from the large and complete file, and added it to the database. I can't add the entire file (parts 1-9) in one file as it is just too big.
            Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

• MThor

John,

I have a SSN571 and a Victor III in front of it. The release is scheduled for late 2010. The hull is machined, but it sitting on a shelf waiting for me to finish up these other 2 projects. The very cold weather has slowed everthing down. Not sure on price yet......

Matt

Comment

• ShadowPeo
                Lieutenant, Junior Grade
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by kazzer
                Thanks Dan

I have now pulled parts 1 & 2 from the large and complete file, and added it to the database. I can't add the entire file (parts 1-9) in one file as it is just too big.
                I apoligise for not beeing able to get them to you myself, I am still waiting for Toshiba to get my laptop back to me, I have given them a good kick up the arse and told them that the company I work for will not be reccomending them due to their lack of service but to no avail. so here I am still stuck without a PC

Comment

Working...