X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toppack
    Rear Admiral
    • Nov 2008

Sorry, I misunderstood your plan. :o
    (It read like you wanted to operate the bow-planes and lights on a single channel.)

Yes, that should work great. :)
    Last edited by toppack; 02-09-2009, 04:35 PM.
    Rick L.
    --------------------------------------------
    * Asking Questions is a 'Good Thing',
    Since Learning is Always a 'Good Thing' *

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Lance
      Toppack,
      If I understand David correctly, I will remove the LPB pump off of the toggle switch (channel 5) and add it with a y-connector to the ballast sub-system servo on channel 4. That will free up the toggle switch for the lights. The forward and rear dive planes operate on channel 6. Let me know if I got it wrong.

Lance
      If you're talking SEAVIEW (just about the only boat I would mechanically link the bow and stern planes together) yes, you got it right. In almost all other boats the stern planes would go to channel-6 and the bow/sail planes to channel-2.

With the exception of SEAVIEW you want to keep the stern and bow planes segregated; stern planes to handle the angle of the boat, the bow/sail planes to manage depth keeping and depth changes. Actually, the SEAVIEW, as I configure her, has three sets of horizontal control surfaces: stern planes, bow planes, and the sail planes (which work independently to manage depth control).

David,
      Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...