X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

Looking for help programming BLHeli ESC's

So... I don't know what happened... I blame an update to Windows 11, but regardless of the cause, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why my computer cannot interface with the programmer for the BLHeli32 ESC units that I have here. They need to be programmed in order to give reverse functionality, but I can't connect, can't program, and therefore cannot ship product and am stalled on cylinder production as well.

Does anyone out there with significantly more computer saavy out there have some time to do a screen share and try to walk through this issue with me, or, optionally, take my gear and program the units for me? Happy to compensate for time, but I'm really stuck!

Help!

Bob
  • Subculture
    Admiral
    • Feb 2009

Process of elimination. Still on win 10 here and no intentions of changing for the foreseeable, but would suggest the following-

Is the computer seeing the programmer connected?

If not try another programmer (I use an Arduino board)

If that's okay, try another ESC.

If none of that works could be a driver issue, have you another computer you can try it on, with an earlier OS?

Comment

• Monahan Steam Models
      Captain
      • Apr 2020

Bob,

If you’re still stuck after what Andy has suggested trying, I will be glad to help out any way I can. I also program them using a Arduino interface but I’m also using an older version of windows than you are. I would be happy to program for you if you’re in a pinch. Just tell me how you would like them set up.

Nick

Comment

• RCSubGuy
        Welcome to my underwater realm!
        • Aug 2009

Nick,

For the sake of time and expediency, if you could knock out programming these for me for now, that would be epic. I'll connect directly via email.

Thanks!

Bob

Comment

Working...