• Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

RC Submarine Goodies - TONS of stuff to sell

Welcome to the Nautilus Drydocks
    Silent Auction!

In moving shops, I came up with a huge amount of RC submarine stuff that I've collected over the years that I need to liquidate. I didn't want the hassle of creating individual listings and trying to decide on a price, hoping the stuff might sell over the course of months.

So, I came up with this idea... you see something you like, you bid on it. Highest bid get its. Period!

Here is how it works:

A complete description of each item that is available can be viewed in my video, embedded on the Auction Page.

Once you find an item you are willing to bid on, fill out the form. Make one submission per item (please don't combine offers, as they will be ignored). Bid the maximum amount you're willing to pay. You won't see what others have bid, and they can't see what you bid.

On June 5th, 2020 at 11:59pm, the auction will be closed and all bids analyzed. The highest bidder for each item will be notified via email or phone and a shipping address will be collected. A final invoice, inclusive of the maximum bid and shipping expenses, will be sent to the winner. The invoice must be paid within 7 days of receipt or the next highest bidder gets the item.

Items are described to the best of my ability. No guarantee of quality, condition or applicability is offered or implied. All items sold as-is and where-is. Bidders are expected to understand all product details prior to bidding.

GOOD LUCK!

Head over to the AUCTION PAGE

Bob

Attached Files
Working...