• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

2019 Christmas Kilo Giveaway!

2019 Christmas Kilo Giveaway! Full details and entry form can be found HERE

Because of the wonderful generosity of a customer, I find myself in the position of being able to give back to the RC Submarine community this holiday season!​

I am offering one of three FREE Russian Kilo RC submarine hull kits ($400 value!) to anyone who wants or needs one, no purchase necessary!​

Winners will be selected at random during my next YouTube Live broadcast on December 21st, 2019 at 11am eastern time.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

1.) Send an email to promo@nautilusdrydocks.com (or just use the handy form on the right side of this page). The subject line must read: "2019 Christmas Kilo"
    2.) Include your full contact information, including name, shipping address, email address and phone number
    3.) Enter only once! If you enter multiple times, you'll be disqualified!
    4.) That's it!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
    • No purchase is necessary.
    • Purchase of Nautilus Drydocks products or services do not increase odds of winning.
    • Shipping is included for free.
    • Partners and employees of the Nautilus Drydocks are ineligible to win.
    • A total of 3 prizes will be awarded
    • Only one winner per household. One entry per household. Multiple entries will disqualify the entrant from the drawing
    • Winners will be chosen at random via a draw. Odds of winning are dependent on total number of entries received.
    • Winners will be notified via email and/or phone. Response required within 7 days of draw date. If no response is received, a new winner will be selected.
    • No customer information will be shared or otherwise distributed to any other parties. Ever. Your info is save with us!
    • Winners will be posted on the homepage of this website within 24 hours of the draw date.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	KiloKit.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	135356
    Attached Files
Working...