X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shipsdoc
    Ensign
    • Feb 2017

1/32 Nautilus accessorizing

Request permission to come aboard. I'm looking for the lighting kit to the 1/32 Custom Replicas Nautilus that was offered about four years ago, and also wanting to get the salon starter kit if made. I'm glad to see a 1/77 salon kit is produced.
    Last edited by shipsdoc; 02-05-2017, 06:14 PM.
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

Ahoy!

I do still offer lighting kits in two variations for the Nautilus models. The first is a lighting-only solution. It is completely pre-wired in terms of resistors and each LED comes with at least 8" of wire length for easy routing. It also comes with a 9V adapter so you can run the lighting off a standard 9V cell.

Alternatively, you can get the "deluxe FX kit", which offers full dimmable lighting control as well as sound effects (pre-loaded for 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea). The FXkit is completely programmable and you can choreograph your own sequences if you so desire, though a standard one comes pre-loaded.

Both kits are available on the site at www.nautilusdrydocks.com

The salon kit for the CR66" boat is suspended indefinitely, however I do have a very limited amount of castings from the pre-production work. This includes the floor, ballast tubes, couches, setees, and organ. You'll still need to source the specimen table, overhead guage and other detail pieces, though this will give you a massive head-start. Cost is $250 plus $18 shipping within the domestic US.

I hope this helps!

Bob

Comment

Working...