• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

Production update - 12/9/2016

Good morning, all.

I'm sad to say that I just learned that Merriman is in the hospital. I understand that this is a relapse of an earlier issue he had with his heart. I've got a number to reach him at the hospital and I'll try to get with him today to see how he's making out.

For those of you waiting on backordered parts pre-Drydocks, those parts are complete and ready to ship. I will try to find out for you when they'll get in the mail and how they'll be arriving (via Caswell or direct to you).

This will also set back development of our new cylinders. No idea on ETA for those until after I hear more from the big man himself.

On an unrelated note, on the horizon will be the re-release of the SWM kits that transferred ownership to me in the change of ownership of sub-driver.com. These will (potentially) include:

-1/96th Sierra 2
    -1/96th Blueback
    -1/96th Kilo
    -1/96th Trenchant

More to follow soon!

Bob
  • greenman407
    Admiral
    • Feb 2009

Sorry to hear that about David. But if I know Dave......he won't take this lying down. If a number is available I'd like to have it so that I can rattle his cage. Looking very much forward to seeing the Sierra as well
    IT TAKES GREAT INTELLIGENCE TO FAKE SUCH STUPIDITY!

Comment

• RCSubGuy
      Welcome to my underwater realm!
      • Aug 2009

I spoke at length with Ellie this morning. Dave is doing well and chomping at the bit to get back home. Unfortunately his home is torn asunder by contractors still trying to put it back together. He'll be staying with his son for a while until his house gets back up to snuff.

I did find out that the four orders of parts that were outstanding from the last days of Caswell are now complete. They will ship to me and I'll send out to those who have been (patiently) waiting.

Comment

• greenman407
        Admiral
        • Feb 2009

That's Good news

Comment

• Subculture
          Admiral
          • Feb 2009

Hope Dave feels better soon.

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
            • Aug 2008

"I'm still here you *******s!"

By popular vote the entire hospital staff agreed to fudge the books and get me the hell out of there, ASAP.

(in the voice of Bender) "I'm back, baby!"

Back-ordered stuff going out to the Boss Monday. Work on the new SD's already underway.

David
            The Horrible
            Last edited by He Who Shall Not Be Named; 12-10-2016, 09:56 PM.
            Who is John Galt?

Comment

• greenman407
              Admiral
              • Feb 2009

HA! Just goes to show that ya cant keep a Good man down!

Comment

Working...