X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nige1912
    Lieutenant, Junior Grade
    • Apr 2012

Hi guys,
    I have not been around for a while as I have just come out of hospital after a bit of a nasty scare.
    Suffice to say I thought my number was up and have been oredred to vastly improve my diet, must have absolutely no stress whatsoever, and (amongst very many other things) can have no exposure to dust/paint/glue and/or their fumes.
    It looks like my modelling days are over.
    I also did not get the chance to sort out my sub driver from UK customs before all this hit, it should be making its way back to you Mr Caswell sir. (Please let me know when it arrives back with you).
    I am to say the least gutted, but its a case of stay away from it all or risk something I'd rather not face just yet (if you get my drift).

I just wanted to thank you all for you words of wisdom earlier and to wish you all the best of luck with all your projects.
    I will check in from time to time and say hi, I can at least enjoy reading about all the stuff everyone else gets up to.

Cheers everyone,
    Nige

Comment

• trout
      Admiral
      • Jul 2011

Nige,
      I am sorry to see that we will not see you around much, but your health comes first.
      Hopefully your recovery will be swift and you will be better than before. We are here to help if you should decide to get involved again.
      Peace,
      Tom
      Last edited by trout; 07-02-2012, 03:28 PM.
      If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
        • Aug 2008

Keep in touch!
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...