Sub eats man!
Fantastic!
Now you may "shail into hishtory, comrade"!
Engade caterpillars, mr. Borodin!
Jörg
The next sub on the printer - 1/72 Typhoon
Collapse
X
-
Leave a comment:
-
Oh the things you can put in there! That will certainly look great at The next SubFest!
Leave a comment:
-
WOW!! I cannot think of anything else to say!!! "Great Build Steve"
Rob
"Firemen can stand the heat"Leave a comment:
-
Steve,
That thing is epic Pal! Nice job getting it done! It is impressive to say the very least. I can only image the numbers of hours and spools of filament it took to finish this boat. Can’t wait to see the build! Hey look squirrel!!!!
Nick👍 1Leave a comment:
-
-
All I can say is, that will be cool! I am just about finished building my last two 3D printed boats. The Russinan Alfa 1:72 scale and the German XXl U-2540. I just have a few more hull sections and they will be completed. My 12'X12' hobby room is full! I have saved a special place for my final build, and that is the Arkmodel 1:48 scale German Vll boat and WTC that I just ordered from Bob.
I will finish it. Almost done printing. Just have the bow and missile hatches left. Next up on the printer will be another 1/6th Seehund and then a 1/6th Hecht. Neither sub is for me. I evetually want to print a Seawolf, an Alvin, an Ohio and an I-400 along with some others.
Steve, I do hope you will provide us all with photos and your build information on your new upcoming boats! I for one really enjoy your builds! "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
Rob
"Firemen can stand the heat"
Leave a comment:
-
I will finish it. Almost done printing. Just have the bow and missile hatches left. Next up on the printer will be another 1/6th Seehund and then a 1/6th Hecht. Neither sub is for me. I evetually want to print a Seawolf, an Alvin, an Ohio and an I-400 along with some others.Leave a comment:
-
You have come so far with it Steve, I hope you and Randy can get those files squared away! It would be a sham if you could not finish it.
Thanks Rob. At this point I have lost track on how many hours it has taken. At this scale I had some issues with the files printing in their stock condition. Randy Sanders has helped with some different files but then I lost a couple parts due to something that really had me puzzled initially causing me to have to change how I printed the parts and as a result I gave up trying to keep up with it. I have been printing it on and off since 9/28.
Rob
"Firemen can stand the heat"
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: