X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Albion
    Captain
    • Dec 2008

Romel, I think this thread has what you are looking for

Dave - The Red cross care packages arived, thank you VERY MUCH, those are real small section seals, and the bearing will provide some support !!!! SWMBO imposed a strict work roster this weekend, lots of clearing out, so other than soaking some oil into the oilite (or whatever it is), i didnt get much time for anything

BTW this new website is giving me a headache, sorry for being a wingeing pom
    Next time someone points out it takes 42 muscles to frown, point out it will only take 4 muscles to b1tch slap them if they tell you how mnay muscles you need to smile:pop

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Albion
      Romel, I think this thread has what you are looking for

Dave - The Red cross care packages arived, thank you VERY MUCH, those are real small section seals, and the bearing will provide some support !!!! SWMBO imposed a strict work roster this weekend, lots of clearing out, so other than soaking some oil into the oilite (or whatever it is), i didnt get much time for anything

BTW this new website is giving me a headache, sorry for being a wingeing pom

Glade you got the goodies. You should not need to pre-soak the oilites, they're packed with oil as is.

Yesh, the 'new' forum is an aquired taste. No?

M
      Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...