X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AQUASUB
    Lieutenant
    • Nov 2010

:biggrin:Hi
    Thanks for taking the time to look at my profile.I have been building ,designing and modifying RC subs for some 30 years now from small to very large,I believe in a simple theory of how to make them as reliable and simple as possible yet still have that great gizmo effect that folks love to see,it makes them much more interesting and fun to operate and display.Also I pride my self in getting it done within a budget that will not upset the bank and that all or most of the components are high quality and readily available to anyone.I like to see newbies to seasoned Captains employ my ideas and enjoy the fruits of there labor as I have done.
    I like to think out of the box when I have a problem that needs to be solved and done in such a way as to improve the hobby as much as possible.
    I do things differently for a reason and build them very closely in operation to full sized ones from on board air compressors to mini hydraulics systems.
    Even live Telemetry is employed on some that give me a full picture of what is going on the sub,something that was not possible till very recently and I am sure will be used more in the future.
    Again thanks for visiting and happy sailing to you all!

Dave Amur Sub Yard
    Great minds discuss ideas;average minds discuss events;small minds discuss people.

President Roosevelt
Working...