X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenman407
    Admiral
    • Feb 2009

Youtube hassle

It now appears that you cannot access Youtube unless you have a Google acct.He's on his favoriteScuba Diving The rich get richer and the poor get............................................... .!!!!!Give him a soapbox!
    IT TAKES GREAT INTELLIGENCE TO FAKE SUCH STUPIDITY!
  • Grimm123
    Ensign
    • Aug 2010

a google account is totally free, so how does that make anyone richer or poorer?

Comment

• greenman407
      Admiral
      • Feb 2009

My frustrations were directed at Youtube. I have a Youtube acct. and have had one for years and have collected in my favorites collection quite a few videos. Well , imagine my surprise when I go to log onto Youtube and a message comes up and says that I can no longer use Youtube unless I log in as a Google acct. holder. Ok ,I guess I can do that. So I go thru the hassle of logging in as a Google acct. holder. It comes back and says that my Google username is incorrect when I know that its not, so I choose a new one anyway. Then it doesn't like my password so I choose another one of those as well. Still it doesn't recognize me. Hassle after hassle after hassle! And all for what? The rich getting richer, that I spoke of was referring to life in general in this greedy world that we live in. Cooperations are constantly getting us to jump thru hoops everywhere to try to juggle dollars from your pocket to theirs. I just had to jump up on my soapbox and share my admirations of our corporate America with you................Rant over.
      IT TAKES GREAT INTELLIGENCE TO FAKE SUCH STUPIDITY!

Comment

Working...