sub-driver Torpedo Launchers still for sale?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kazzer
    replied
    Originally posted by he who shall not be named

i would like to offer versions of the 1.25, 2, 2.5, and 3-inch motor bulkhead only kits. But, as i'm the product development/producer of such product, i'm way behind in my work ... That ain't gonna happen any time soon. Sorry.

M
    wysiwyg!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by george
    Hi Slats (John)
    Thanks for the links.They work. Question, are those the ONLY ones, 3.5" Single and Double shaft units being sold OR are small diameter ones also coming out in the near future?
    George
    I would like to offer versions of the 1.25, 2, 2.5, and 3-inch motor bulkhead only kits. But, as I'm the product development/producer of such product, I'm way behind in my work ... that ain't gonna happen any time soon. Sorry.

M

Leave a comment:

• Slats
    replied
    Hi Slats (John)
    Thanks for the links.They work. Question, are those the ONLY ones, 3.5" Single and Double shaft units being sold OR are small diameter ones also coming out in the near future?
    George
    Don't know George that is a question for Mike and David.....

Cheers

John

Leave a comment:

• george
    replied
    Hi Slats (John)
    George

Leave a comment:

• Slats
    replied
    Hello
    Are those motor bulkhead assy. listed in the Caswell site with prices? All I could see is the Salt water simplified S.D sets.
    George

Yes they are - curiously are you using Firefox? - as I could not see half of the SD range using it. Google Chrome in my experience is much better for the Caswell site.

The links for the 3.5" SD motor bulkheads are here;

SD 3.5" Single Motor bulkhead http://sub-driver.com/index.php/sub-...khead-kit.html

SD 3.5" Single Motor bulkhead http://sub-driver.com/index.php/sub-...khead-kit.html

As per Davids post above these "kits" are shipped assembled.

Cheers

John

Leave a comment:

• george
    replied
    Hello
    Are those motor bulkhead assy. listed in the Caswell site with prices? All I could see is the Salt water simplified S.D sets.
    George

Leave a comment:

• Slats
    replied
    Thanks David

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Slats
    Mike and David

understand - and if I may sorry for my e-mails which no doubt seem daft and annoying..

However, wanted to give you a heads up. My browser "Firefox" has had crappy time trying to see all your web pages. I could only see the "Easy kits" section which was not fit for my purposes. I am now using Google Chrome and successfully placed my order for a SD in kit form.

One thing I can't find on your website is the support pages for the subdriver motor end cap. I don't need a whole bible on instructions but an exploded view diagram / photos showing where and which order the various bearings, nuts, and washers go in would be good.

cheers

John
    The motor bulkhead 'kits' are hardly that now, John. The unit comes completely assembled and functionally tested. And all penetrations checked for water-tightness.

For example: if you buy a two-motor, two-shaft 3.5 motor bulkhead it will comes with everything installed and tested, ready to be matted with your 3.5" WTC. What you get looks very much like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	037.JPG
Views:	281
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	114196

Yes, we used to sell them in kit form, but too many people were having trouble assembling them properly, so they now go out of the shop assembled and tested.

M

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Slats
    replied
    Mike and David

understand - and if I may sorry for my e-mails which no doubt seem daft and annoying..

However, wanted to give you a heads up. My browser "Firefox" has had crappy time trying to see all your web pages. I could only see the "Easy kits" section which was not fit for my purposes. I am now using Google Chrome and successfully placed my order for a SD in kit form.

One thing I can't find on your website is the support pages for the subdriver motor end cap. I don't need a whole bible on instructions but an exploded view diagram / photos showing where and which order the various bearings, nuts, and washers go in would be good.

cheers

John

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Kazzer

Yep! Too many things to do, and not enough time. I hate to lose these things but HWSNBN can't do it all, so we're streamlining everything. No more custom jobs, no more 'favors'. No more freebies. WYSIWYG applies now.
    ​Bingo!

M

Leave a comment:

• greenman407
    replied
    Or perhaps what you see is what you get

Leave a comment:

• greenman407
    replied
    Probably " what you so intently wish you had gotten"

Leave a comment:

• greenman407
    replied
    Oh. What's WYSIWYG stand for?

Leave a comment:

• Kazzer
    replied
    Originally posted by trout
    I agree with Mark, it was a high assembly cost (time and materials) and not enough interest to make it a top performer for inventory. Well made and brilliant design.
    Yep! Too many things to do, and not enough time. I hate to lose these things but HWSNBN can't do it all, so we're streamlining everything. No more custom jobs, no more 'favors'. No more freebies. WYSIWYG applies now.

Leave a comment:

• trout
    replied
    Get your sub running. Post pictures here and in time, you may be able to find a couple.

Leave a comment:

Working...