X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kazzer
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by type7
    Mike,
    What would you want for the kilo by itself? I think I'll have a sub-driver of every size if I get these so I shouldn't need the new ones you are dangling with it.
    Regards,
    Bob
    Do you mean the Kilo on post #30 in this thread? It's up for $500. If you mean without the SD & radio, then $400 (Merriman will kill me, so keep that quiet!)

I also have an Arkmodel Kilo 1:72 scale It's a kit that needs minor modification.

Retails at $355 plus approx $100 shipping from Hangzhou. $300 Nice model!
    Last edited by Kazzer; 11-09-2014, 10:34 AM.
    Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

• jenels4
      Lieutenant, Junior Grade
      • Oct 2014

Hi Kazzer, ref #39 single shaft for the 1/96 Skipjack:
      Im a newbie so please dont take to much advantage of that fact or maybe I shouldnt have lead on. Anyways, I bought SN659's 1/96 Alpha would this work in it? He also stated that he ran in as a dynamic diver, would you have anything like that available it this will not work.
      Thanks John

Comment

• Kazzer
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by jenels4
        Hi Kazzer, ref #39 single shaft for the 1/96 Skipjack:
        I bought SN659's 1/96 Alpha would this work in it? He also stated that he ran in as a dynamic diver, would you have anything like that available it this will not work.
        Thanks John
        The #39 unit is sold, sorry. But if you want a dynamic diver, we have our new ones

Comment

• Von Hilde
          Rear Admiral
          • Oct 2011

Hey Mike, I noticed you havent sent the Paypal request yet, for the tube and parts, Or at least I haven recieved any notification from them, for a request of funds. No hurry. as I will be tied up for a little while on other projects

Comment

• Kazzer
            • Aug 2008

It was just for the $60, wasn't it? For the 15" unit in post # 40?

Comment

• Von Hilde
              Rear Admiral
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Kazzer
              It was just for the $60, wasn't it? For the 15" unit in post # 40?
              15" Aye for the $60 and what ever you want for the propel end cap + shipping. You said something about sending the single motor 2 shaft box when you russeled it up. Dont worry about the size of the box. I'll re use it for christmas outgoing stuff. My wife is getting jewelry, It always works, so all is good. If nothing else Ill stick the emeralds box inside the big box with lots of packing. I just have to make sure she gets it without tossing all the packing in the recycle, Christmas morning.

Comment

• Kazzer
                • Aug 2008

THIS ONE IS A CRACKER!

1:72 scale GRP FOXTROT - A CASWELL MERRIMAN PRODUCTION!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3306.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	92548

The GRP Hull and Superstructure were laid up in a rubber mold to capture some really exquisite detail.

The 2.5" Sub-driver has three 280 engines and an SAS ballast control system. Electronics kit required.

Exclusive to this kit is the D&E Fittings kit. There are no more kits available. Metal propellers included.
                Exclusive Photo Etch plate included.

I really wanted to develop this kit, and own this model myself, but I have too many other things to do and I'm not prepared to invest any more time into this particular model.

This is a prize! Grab it soon!

$1000 - saves about $200 (if you could get hold of all this stuff!

Comment

• trout
                  Admiral
                  • Jul 2011

Mike! You are killing me. I was just talking to a friend about how much I wanted that kit. Now here you are throwing it out there. Could we talk offline and work out a payment structure?
                  If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• Kazzer
                    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by trout
                    Mike! You are killing me. I was just talking to a friend about how much I wanted that kit. Now here you are throwing it out there. Could we talk offline and work out a payment structure?
                    Fire away! You have my email address.

Comment

• Kazzer
                      • Aug 2008

3" Twin Shaft Snort Pump 24" Subtech APC Mtroniks ESC & Failsafe Groupner 500 motors.

Name:	IMG_3309.jpg
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	92556

Name:	IMG_3310.jpg
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	92557Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3311.jpg
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	92558Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3312.jpg
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	92559

$250 No receiver.

Comment

• Kazzer
                        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Kazzer
                        I don't have anything with twin props and in 2" diam, sorry.
                        Hey! George

What about this?

Name:	IMG_3314.jpg
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	92561 It's 2" tube, has 2 servos and ESC installed. Snort Ready, but you could use this to supply and external air bag, and use the spare tube to house the bladder. Small bladder and Snort pump system. Extra bits of tube. 2 End-caps which need pre-drilled holes plugged. Antenna installed.

$150 - the lot.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Von Hilde
                          Rear Admiral
                          • Oct 2011

I took a little snooze and looks like I missed a bunch of goodies. I was looking for a Foxtrot in 1/72 a few months ago. Went aboard the one in the Dago harbor museum next to the "Midway" Sure looks just like the Wlm Bauer inside. The only differance the Germans keep it real squared away, and clean and spiffey. The Fox boat is just about the shape it was when the museum aquired it , mostly F D&R, (a nauticle term used in the Navy meaning efft up dirty and rusty) thought it wouldnt take much to cosmeticlly convert it to a type XXI in 1/72. Who made the mold, RPM?
                          Last edited by Von Hilde; 11-15-2014, 05:33 AM.

Comment

• Kazzer
                            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Von Hilde
                            I took a little snooze and looks like I missed a bunch of goodies. I was looking for a Foxtrot in 1/72 a few months ago. Went aboard the one in the Dago harbor museum next to the "Midway" Sure looks just like the Wlm Bauer inside. The only differance the Germans keep it real squared away, and clean and spiffey. The Fox boat is just about the shape it was when the museum aquired it , mostly F D&R, (a nauticle term used in the Navy meaning efft up dirty and rusty) thought it wouldnt take much to cosmeticlly convert it to a type XXI in 1/72. Who made the mold, RPM?
                            Yep! RPM's mold. Just remember, he stole that from Merriman and me. It was a partnership that he reneged on.

Comment

• Kazzer
                              • Aug 2008

Here's another 'gem!'

Name:	IMG_3337.jpg
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	92594Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3336.jpg
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	92595

There's a 400 motor in the old end-cap, but I've included two newer ones. For a twin engine job, you'll need a lathe to turn down the endcap to fit the tube, and then cut a groove for the o-ring (I'll include two o-rings).
                              I've also included the struts for a motor equipment tray. Bend up some Al sheet for the tray.
                              For a single engine, use the one shaft end cap. You might need to machine out the recess for a 500 motor, or use the 400 one already in the old endcap. Seals of two shaft diameters included. Propel tank and all valves installed!

Sorry the Lexan isn't clear, it's a bit dusty. I did try to clean it, but I didn't have a long bottle brush. The Lexan isn't foggy.

$195

Comment

• Kazzer
                                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Von Hilde
                                I'm waiting to here from Tom, but if he doesn't bite, then it's yours, if you want it.

Comment

Working...