X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • subcapt101974
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Feb 2011

Scaleships akula ii

For sale is new in box Akula II from Scalships. There is not much I have to say about this kit because it does not need any introduction. However everything is included in this kit to make a fine static display model but you will need to purchase a subdriver or make your own system to make it operational. There is an external plan for the hulls exterior and white dry tansfer markings inlcuded with the other parts in the photo's. I received this kit in January but some unexpected home renovations prevent me to start this kit and I need the extra $$$ for this reason. I am asking $425 Shipped to North America. Paypal Only. I will ship to north america only. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by subcapt101974; 04-01-2013, 05:28 PM.
  • celticwarrior
    Lieutenant, Junior Grade
    • Aug 2011

Hi

I'm interested in buying your sub and I live quite close to you. I live in the greater Montreal area.

Comment

• subcapt101974
      Lieutenant Commander
      • Feb 2011

I work in Montreal East. I could arrange to bring it with me and you can pick it up there or I can still ship it to you if you wish.

Comment

• reddevil
        Commander
        • Jun 2009

Hi! I have one of these. Great sub and a great fun time making it operational and sailing with. You say you received it last January. How did you contacted with SCALESHIPS? Cause i'm trying again and again and no answer at all.

Comment

• subcapt101974
          Lieutenant Commander
          • Feb 2011

I found out that Mr Wayne Frey from the subcommitte site is in contact with him. I sent him a message through the subcommitte site and asked him for Vlads email. I had it, but misplaced it. Get in touch with Wayne, he will be glad to help.

Cheers

Comment

• subcapt101974
            Lieutenant Commander
            • Feb 2011

The Akula is SOLD!

Comment

Working...