X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oztruck
    Commander
    • May 2010

Wanted/ Lindberg 1/72 sub kit dead or alive

I am after a Lindberg 1/72 scale sub, dead or alive. Looking to build a different type of IJN sub but still need it for a place to start from.
  • greenman407
    Admiral
    • Feb 2009

Im sorry oztruck but I just have to ask............whats it going to be this time? Inquiring minds need to know. Let me make a suggestion. You should build a I-200 Sentaka class, play with it to get all the bugs worked out of it and then sell it to me for a paltry sum. Well, there it is. LOL!
    IT TAKES GREAT INTELLIGENCE TO FAKE SUCH STUPIDITY!

Comment

• oztruck
      Commander
      • May 2010

Greenman, that sounds like a plan, but not yet. What I want to build is a C1 class to go with my 1/72 type "A" 2 man sub.

The boat I would like to build is C1-i24, it was the mother boat for the mini sub that ran aground and it's pilot was the first Japanese POW and later was the mother boat for HA17, the mini sub that sunk a boat in Sydney Harbour and later that week i24 fired its gun at the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Interesting boat and would go well with the i25

Comment

• oztruck
        Commander
        • May 2010

I still NEED one

Comment

• satlite440
          Lieutenant Commander
          • Jul 2012

might try this

Lindburg kit 70818 imperial Japanese navy c1 class I 20&the ha 20 midget sub... 58 inches long????? There's one on Ebay for 125 Canadian seller
          Last edited by Kazzer; 08-04-2012, 07:35 AM. Reason: Stuck shift key and spellchecker problems

Comment

Working...