Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goose814
    • May 2024

WANTED: Deep Sea Designs Seawolf & Virginia Plans

I'm looking for a set of the Deep Sea Designs Seawolf class and of the Virginia class plans. All I know is that Deep Sea Designs kind of disappeared some time ago and I wish I had purchased the sets before they did. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Gus

P.S.
    Any info on what happened to Greg Sharpe and Deep Sea Designs would be great. Just kind of curious if he's still around. I didn't know him personally, but his was a name that I knew from the beginnings of the SubCommittee.
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Good question. I too would like to know what became of Greg. A good guy. And he always did quality, innovative work.

David
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Slats
      Vice Admiral
      • Aug 2008

His website is no more but you can still contact him via e-mail (well least I could about a year back and I ordered plans then too). He did not have the Virginia plans last time I e-mailed him, but he has a reasonable set of SW ones.
      PM and I'll flick you his e-mail in reply.

J
      John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
      Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• goose814
        Ensign
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Slats
        His website is no more but you can still contact him via e-mail (well least I could about a year back and I ordered plans then too). He did not have the Virginia plans last time I e-mailed him, but he has a reasonable set of SW ones.
        PM and I'll flick you his e-mail in reply.

J
        Tried to reply by PM but it says you have exceeded your private message quota. If you could post his email here or PM me that would be great.

Gus

Comment

• Slats
          Vice Admiral
          • Aug 2008

Mike take note just got a BS message saying my inbox was full when it was EMPTY...please check the PM status of the site. -thanks J

Gus -last contact I had for him was

deepseadesigns@shaw.ca

Tried 8 times to PM you that address - so you may or may not have it in a PM from me.
          Best of luck

J
          John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
          Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• goose814
            Ensign
            • Dec 2011

Thanks for the email John. And for anyone who's interested, I did contact Greg Sharpe. He is doing well. He was having problems with his web host and the cost to change would have been more than his sales. In addition, he was having problems with getting his plans printed. Sad news for us but I'm glad he's doing ok.

Gus

Comment

Working...