• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spankey
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Aug 2010

1:96 DE Skipjack For Sale

1:96 Skipjack

I've run this boat (not very often) for about 5 years.

Included is;

-All Castings that originally came from D&E, periscopes, mushroom anchor, cleats, etc
    -(2) Batteries, both are 9.6 Volt. One is 2100mAH (NiMH), and the other is 1000mAH (NiCd). I built these from individual cells bought at Radio Shack.
    -Charger for NiMH and NiCd.
    -D&E WTC
    -1 Can propel with charging propel adapter
    -7 bladed brass Raboesch propeller (Original white metal propeller was bending much too easily)
    -WTC comes with Servos and NOVAK XRS Speed control (I'm a HAM radio guy, so I cant give you guys my 50 MHz receiver...unless you can show me an FCC License, then we could negotiate)
    -WTC has a SubTech APC-4, and a failsafe....blows ballast tank after 7 secs of loss of signal
    -Also included is a wooden box I made with a removable tray that the boat sits in for traveling in the back of a car/truck.

This boat will only need the addition of a Receiver compatible with Futaba servo connectors, and the corresponding radio.

I'm going on Active Duty, so I can't cart this thing around as easily any more.

Send a PM for questions. I'm in the Seattle area, and shipping this thing with the wooden box might get expensive, so I'd much rather swap it in person. Buyer to pay actual shipping costs.

$1000
    Attached Files
  • spankey
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Aug 2010

This boat has been sold.

Comment

Working...