Lieutenant Commander
    • Nov 2015

Wanted a WFLY WFT08 or WFLY WFT 09 75 Mhz radio

Need a WFLY WFT08 or WFLY WFT09 75 Mhz radio

Thanks
  • Sinksalot
    Commander
    • Mar 2020

Your 2 months to late, I sold my last brand new WFLY WFT08 and WFLY WFT09 75Mhz systems back in July. I sold a few batches of them that I imported in from all over the world. But there really hard to find new and the costs to get them was out of this world. But they all sold.

Comment

• Sam Victory
      Commander
      • Sep 2021

In China, we have our own second-hand trading app called "闲鱼", on which many people sell their used WFLY 8/8X, WFLY 9/9S, but FM receivers or RF modules are rare. It's not hard to buy a remote control transmitter, but it's a little difficult to buy a rare 75mhz receiver or RF module. I asked Taobao model store in China for you, they have a certain number of 72mhz 8-channel crystal free, automatic frequency search receivers in stock, but they don't make 75mhz receivers anymore. If you want to buy remote control transmitter, such as Japanese FUTABA, JR and so on, I can provide an auction site, here is the link: www.fromjapan.com
      Of course, the search in Japanese will be more accurate, you can search the keywords: FUTABA/JR/SANWA transmitter; FUTABA/JR/SANWA PCM
      Japan Mercari website allows you to buy these things directly, just in small quantities.

Click image for larger version  Name:	捕获2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	72.2 KB ID:	153476
      Click image for larger version  Name:	捕获1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	67.5 KB ID:	153477
      Click image for larger version  Name:	捕获3.JPG Views:	0 Size:	71.2 KB ID:	153478

Sam V
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Sam Victory; 09-15-2021, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• cheapsub
        Lieutenant Commander
        • Dec 2019

Are you interested in a Synthesized Frankenstein transmitter. Then you could use almost any ppm receiver.

Thinking about order some more parts to build some.
        the base transmitter is on sale.
        The Turnigy 9X is now using the solid and reliable 9 channel 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A spread spectrum technology, making it compatible with a huge range of receivers.

Comment

Working...