Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy2000
    replied
    Hey Bob

Is there a guess of what the kit price will be? Just wondering so I can put a few bucks on the side for the kit. Working on to many models most of them being the target type.

Duane

Leave a comment:

• Navy2000
    replied
    The 637 class subs were small, but it was fun serving on one while I was in the Navy. I served onboard USS Puffer SSN 652 from Jan 91 to Nov 93. Like I said before I will be building the Parche inwhich I seen pull into San Diego many times.

Duane

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    Yep.. you and everyone else waiting for one of these awesome kits! There's a slough of people who have expressed interest. We'll be busy knocking these out once the tooling arrives.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Navy2000
    replied
    Let me know when all is done.

Duane

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    Absolutely. Epoxy glass hulls and cast resin appendages.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by Navy2000
    Hi Dave

Will these also be expoy resin like Matt's were and not the normal fiberglass resin? I have one of Matt's hulls already plan on making the Parche.

Duane
    I've made a test shot of the hull using epoxy laminating resin and it turned out OK. I assume, once I turn the tooling over to Bob, that they will do the same for production units of the kit.

Leave a comment:

• Navy2000
    replied
    Hi Dave

Will these also be expoy resin like Matt's were and not the normal fiberglass resin? I have one of Matt's hulls already plan on making the Parche.

Duane

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Work'n on it.

David

Leave a comment:

• Navy2000
    started a topic Wanted: Matt Thor 637 class sub

Wanted: Matt Thor 637 class sub

Looking for a Matt Thor 637 class sub hull and fittings. I would like to get an untouched hull and fittings. No other items are needed.

Duane
Working...