X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sinksalot
    Commander
    • Mar 2020

Futaba 75mhz FM Modules and Receivers with Crystals For Sale

Payment via PayPal, ships by USPS, just message me with the item you are interested in.

Please make sure these modules are compatible with your radio before you buy. These modules work on my Futaba T9Cap, T8UAF, F-16 and FC-28. I was also told these will work on some WFLY radios to.

Item #1: $100 Shipped

Futaba FP-TK-FM module with 8 channel dual conversion receiver FP-R148DF with crystal set on channel 83. The Futaba module is new never use before as are the Crystals. The receiver is used. Both module and receiver with crystals were sent to a RC radio professorial, to get re-tuned to 75mhz.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2125.JPG Views:	0 Size:	107.7 KB ID:	143266

Item #2: $120 Shipped

Futaba FP-TP-FM module with two 8 channel dual conversion receiver FP-R148DF with crystal set on channel 73. The Futaba module is new never use before as are the Crystals. The receivers are used. Both module and receiver with crystals were sent to a RC radio professorial, to get re-tuned to 75mhz.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2123.JPG Views:	0 Size:	109.6 KB ID:	143265
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sinksalot; 09-01-2020, 11:59 AM.
  • Sinksalot
    Commander
    • Mar 2020

Futaba 75mhz FM Modules and Receivers with Crystals have all been sold.

Comment

Working...