• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slats
    Vice Admiral
    • Aug 2008

Selling 2 SAS / SNORT Subdrivers

Hi Guys

I'm retiring a couple of Subdrivers as I have pruned my fleet a tad.

These two subdrivers are going to be sold minus the servos, Receiver, sub leveller, and fail safe.

They will come with snort pump / motor / ESC (Mtroniks) / ballast vent servo installed, and all fittings required for SNORT / SAS system. These units were successfully just running a SNORT system on a couple of 1/72 Permit and 1/72 Alfa class boats, I didn't use the SAS parts - but these will be included. The forward battery tray can be used as is with a 7.2v Battery - or simply unscrewed removed and Lipo / Battery of your choice can be used instead. I have the larger snort pumps too.

Great economical and reliable cylinders 3.5" Diameter and 21" in length. They feature 5.5" Ballast tanks and were a custom build.

For sale at $225USD each.
    Or buy both for $400USD.

Cheers

John

Last edited by Slats; 04-27-2020, 03:42 AM.
    John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
    Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic
  • Slats
    Vice Admiral
    • Aug 2008

One is sold.

One remaining.

J
    John Slater

Sydney Australia

Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• Slats
      Vice Admiral
      • Aug 2008

Both are now sold.
      J
      John Slater

Sydney Australia

sigpic

Comment

Working...