• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • firma555
    Lieutenant
    • Feb 2017

Submarine Kit Typ "Juliett-Klass" 1:50 scale, 173cm

Hello fans of the Submarines models,
    I submit my new work for your consideration: model 651 "Juliett".
    The model is executed in scale 1/50 and has length of 173 cm
    All details are made of fibreglass on matrixes and have high workmanship.
    It is my new development and if you acquire this set, then you will be the first owner in US, and it is possible in all the world since, according to my data, THIS SCALE nobody makes this model.

Enter set:
    1. The case which is stuck together in a matrix for achievement of the maximum accuracy of joining of the right and left halves.
    2. Cabin
    3. Wheel of turns
    4. The nasal horizontal wheels cast already together with rotation shaft - 2 pieces.
    5. Fodder horizontal wheels, also with rotation shaft - 2 pieces.
    6. Fodder horizontal stabilizers with openings under deadwoods of Ø8 of mm - 2 pieces.
    7. Ring nozzles on screws - 2 pieces.
    8. covers of rocket mines - 4 pieces.
    9. The device for the correct installation of fodder stabilizers and ring nozzles of screws - 2 pieces.
    IT IS BASIC SET. The cost of set is $1500

For persons interested to increase staginess of this model, by me it is developed a mechanics
    rise and lowering of rocket mines, turn of the “Argument” antenna, and also raising of sliding devices.

Set represents the details giving the chance to construct model of one of the most beautiful Submarine.
    It is possible to look at ready model of this boat constructed of this set here:

At emergence of questions – my mail: lazarkerzmann@gmx.de

Yours faithfully,
    Lazar Kertsmann
  • bwi 971
    Captain
    • Jan 2015

Here is one for you

When do you intended to answer my question asked in my email I sent to you on the 5th of June 2015?

Yeah, I got a good memory, like an elephant, it keeps track of these things, not sharing information, I HATE IT

Grtz,
    Bart

Practical wisdom is only to be learned in the school of experience.
    "Samuel Smiles"

Comment

• firma555
      Lieutenant
      • Feb 2017

dear Bart, unfortunately, I didn't find your letter of June 5, 2015.
      Write to me please once again.
      Yours faithfully,
      Lazar Kerzmann

Comment

• bwi 971
        Captain
        • Jan 2015

Will do Lazar.
        Grtz,
        Bart
        "Samuel Smiles"

Comment

• schaffer hasse
          Ensign
          • May 2013

Hallo Bart
          I Purchased, three model sub de Lasar Kerzmann,They are really exceptional,I highly recommend It is a rare manufacturer,Watched youtube video,It is reliable and very honest, which is very Rare today.
          best regards
          Marcel
          ps This would be a good idea for all,Bob the Nautilus Drydocks should distribute his product in america

Comment

• bwi 971
            Captain
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by schaffer hasse
            Hallo Bart
            I Purchased, three model sub de Lasar Kerzmann,They are really exceptional,I highly recommend It is a rare manufacturer,Watched youtube video,It is reliable and very honest, which is very Rare today.
            best regards
            Marcel
            ps This would be a good idea for all,Bob the Nautilus Drydocks should distribute his product in america
            All possible an probably true....but I HATE IT when people don't share information. I go ballistic when I encounter it.
            It is always possible that somthing went wrong in communication (SPAM inbox, or wathever) so I'm ready to be supprized, checking my mailbox every morning, also the SPAM inbox, nothing in it so far (ecxept your e-mail Tom AKA trout ).

Grtz,
            Bart
            "Samuel Smiles"

Comment

• bwi 971
              Captain
              • Jan 2015

My inbox is flooding with info, I guess it was a communication hickup and I was wrong.

Thks for the info Lazar I do appreciate it.

Maybe we can drink a beer and discuss the Russian subs at the "dortmund modellbau messe 2017"?

I like your choice of subs, most of them are on my wishlist.
              I hope you will post a built report on this forum of your next built.

Grtz,
              Bart

"Samuel Smiles"

Comment

Working...