X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deepseadiver
    Commander
    • Aug 2008

Need Help

Hi everyone I got this submarine tiger neptune from a friend that bought it brand new but ran into money troubles with his home and i was able to get it at a great price of $300 it's never been used he says. When i saw it i turned it on and everything seem to be in good working order, but now i see a problem with my new Neptune tiger submarine it was a gift for my son's 13th birthday and I’m trying to figure out what’s wrong with it. I noticed when i turn it on i will get small glitches the rudder, and the planes, will glitch a little but not much but when i turn on the motor at any speed the ballast pump will glitch a lot and then stop and start up again almost like the motor to the prop is causing some kind of interference with the ballast pump why is it doing this. Please help I’m stuck. IF i utrn everything on and dont touc hthe controls it seems to sit idol whith nothing happening its when i power up the motor a little i will see the gliching more then ever. Does the antenna need to be moved else ware?

I was also told there’s a adjustment on the CPU or something like this that controls when the fail safe kicks in and it may be dialed in far to low of voltage level . When i put on the prop motor, the power is being drained below a voltage, level i think causing the Ballast pump, to glitch kicking in the fail safe, to go off and on

JIm
    Last edited by deepseadiver; 12-20-2011, 05:28 PM.
    Put your mind to it. If there's a will there's a way!
  • Kazzer
    • Aug 2008

Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

• deepseadiver
      Commander
      • Aug 2008

thank you very much appreciated .
      Put your mind to it. If there's a will there's a way!

Comment

Working...