X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eduardo
    Ensign
    • Mar 2010

ADF2

My name is Eduardo and I am based in Madrid , Spain.
    Last July, I ordered and received among other parts the ADF2 unit. I was involved in the construction of a model sub and have just arrived to the point of installing and testing the ADF2. The issue is that the device is not working properly. Actually the ADF properly perform leveling control by acting on the dive planes but I have no possibility (with the ADF installed) of manual control , with the transmitter sticks , on the planes neither on the ballast channel .I have also installed the Lipoguard in combination with the ADF2.

I have reviewed the wiring and performed many checks. I have read in the web forums that the ADF is not working well with some receivers and also that it was recommended to feed the unit with 5V from BEC instead of 6V. I have also tried with 5V from BEC but the problem still remains.
    The brand of my receiver is Corona with synthesizer (no quartz) running at 35.200 Mhz. I have the same receiver installed in four subs and working perfect.

Could you please provide any solution?
  • Albion
    Captain
    • Dec 2008

Search is your friend :)
    is it same issue?
    Next time someone points out it takes 42 muscles to frown, point out it will only take 4 muscles to b1tch slap them if they tell you how mnay muscles you need to smile:pop

Comment

• Eduardo
      Ensign
      • Mar 2010

ADF-2

Very similiar problem. But I am using a 35Mz Corona Rx

Comment

• KevinMc
        Commander
        • Feb 2009

Hi Eduardo,

I'm confident that the solution I've developed for other receivers will apply to yours as well. You'll have to send me your ADF2 to make the upgrade, but other than shipping from you to me there's no cost to you. I'll PM you the shipping address.

KMc
        Kevin McLeod - Oscar II driver
        KMc Designs

Comment

Working...