X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slats
    Vice Admiral
    • Aug 2008

KMC Design Snort Pump controllers - FANTASTIC

Part of my fleet upgrade to be running only on the Merriman / Caswell range of snort capable Subdrivers involved me taking the plunge and getting some Snort (sorry David - Low Pressure Blower) controllers. A big step for an electrical git such as myself. Previously I have employed a big and clunky system of a micro switch and servo.

I tested the following 6 units today on both my 36MHZ 6 channel Futaba and my 8 Channel 40 MHZ Robbe Futaba F16C - all units work fine on all channels, no compatibility problems, and installation to the back of the pump units takes all of about 2 minutes per unit.

Thanks Kevin - a great product.
    Mike thanks for again providing excellent on time customer service and delivery.

The production line 2- large and 4 small snort pumps with controllers installed.

J
    John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
    Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Mike and Kevin are the real hero's on the *** front:

Mike was slumming through the various Chinese vendor sites and found a whole bunch of blood-pressure related plumbing, bags, and pump-motors. Sent me a bunch of the more promising ones and I put them to the test (my criteria was this: could they pump air and water without leaking or stalling).

And Kevin McLeod. Can't say enough about his nearly bullet-proof electronic motor controllers -- his motor-mounted controllers are, as John points out, so simple to install. And, they work!

The Snort system is the result of three above average guys putting their heads together and cobbling up a new, useful, innovative product.

David,
    Last edited by Kazzer; 01-27-2011, 09:14 AM. Reason: Reinforcing SNORT term! Ha! Ha! Ha!
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...