X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • satlite440
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Jul 2012

sub driver help

so i have the low pressure blower and controler hooked up together..while test fitting it against the moter bulkhead there is a large gap between the holes for the hoses.i know the old lpb had a differant style controler(i hope i bought the right one for the type vIIc)and was bigger.so to fit this in should i drill a few holes further up or make a spacer and leave it there..will this routeing be ok and not interfere with the servo pushrods?it looks like it will..i have been over the seaveiw sd stuff..and am going to reveiw the lpb in the gazzette later tonight..sorry to overwhelm you with a bunch of threads but i thought it would be best to keep the questions seperateClick image for larger version

Name:	help 011.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	101993Click image for larger version

Name:	help 010.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	101994Click image for larger version

Name:	help 009.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	101995Click image for larger version

Name:	help 008.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	101996Click image for larger version

Name:	help 007.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	101997
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Yeah, cut a foam filler-block to fit that space, giving structural support between the LPB-MPC and receiver mounting tray, you then run a strap around the receiver and LPB to secure them in place.

The plumbing looks fine to me.

Keep hitting me with your problems. You're doing fine, Kido! You turn into a pain-in-the-ass, I'll tell you.

Go get 'em, Tiger!

David
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...