X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • llangston1
    Lieutenant
    • Sep 2013

Pitch servo command issue

After drying out the electronics in the WTC I now have a different problem. I get no pitch servo motion when commanding with the xmitter stick control. I do get full servo travel from the AD2 unit when I tilt the unit up and down. So why does the AD2 unit control the servo and not the xmitter? Is that a receiver problem? Do I need a new receiver? All the other channels for the motor, rudder and ballast servo still work fine.
    Suggestions?
  • llangston1
    Lieutenant
    • Sep 2013

No I have not taken the receiver apart so I will try that. Thx.

Comment

• llangston1
      Lieutenant
      • Sep 2013

Drying the receiver helped. All channels seem to work correctly right now. I do think I might have fried my SubSafe though. All channels and servos function correctly with out it plugged in. When plugged in the ballast servo doesn’t work at all and the pitch servo is sketchy. I believe I can safely operate the sub without it in a clear pool but not in a pond or lake. The subsafe device was located on the bottom of the equipment tray so it probably got the most water. It still commanded a blow if the xmitter was off but will not allow ballast commands From the xmitter to go through to the servo. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...