X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GBerger
    Lieutenant, Junior Grade
    • Oct 2010

Trupeter 1/200 Big Mo

http://www.freetimehobbies.com/1-200...hip-model-kit/.....Freetime hobbies is taking pre orders for the Mo. I know, I know this is a sub forum....But! OK, HWSNBN! How about those 1/200 subs.....come on, you can do a WTC 0.5 can't you? You're not going to let us down are you?.....Huh? Where's that gauntlet....it was just here a moment ago!
    The Titanic" The smoker you drink, the player you get"
  • GBerger
    Lieutenant, Junior Grade
    • Oct 2010

Sorry guys....can't spell.....TRUMPETER
    The Titanic" The smoker you drink, the player you get"

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by GBerger
      http://www.freetimehobbies.com/1-200...hip-model-kit/.....Freetime hobbies is taking pre orders for the Mo. I know, I know this is a sub forum....But! OK, HWSNBN! How about those 1/200 subs.....come on, you can do a WTC 0.5 can't you? You're not going to let us down are you?.....Huh? Where's that gauntlet....it was just here a moment ago!
      Gauntlet?! .... Firmly implanted in my face, just where you slammed it, you cad!

Wow! Now, there's one big hunk of plastic. Neat! The after-market guys will go crazy with this thing!

For those looking over our shoulders, Gene -- here's a look at the work going into r/c'ing that neat little Type-A of yours:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5913.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	82250Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5916.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	82251
      Who is John Galt?

Comment

• GBerger