• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oztruck
    Commander
    • May 2010

Some of my targets

This is my French Tug the "Tenace". Scale 1/50
    They were built in the early 70's and assisted the French Ballistic Missille Subs in the Cold Seas. they were designed to break ice up to 2M thick. The Tenace is now used as a patrol boat in the Caribbean. Hard to take.

• oztruck
    Commander
    • May 2010

This one is my 1960's Chris Craft 1/16 scale

Comment

• oztruck
      Commander
      • May 2010

My 1/16 drifter with the "Tenace"

Comment

• oztruck
        Commander
        • May 2010

A couple of snaps of my Akula and some targets of the guys here in Adelaide in TF72

Comment

• oztruck
          Commander
          • May 2010

This is my landing craft, it's 1/16 to match the RC tanks

And a VIDEO

1/16 RC landing craft with Australian Armour. Brown water navy

Comment

• Kazzer
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by oztruck
            This is my landing craft, it's 1/16 to match the RC tanks

And a VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuuw3S2w-Jo
            I just LOVE it! MORE! MORE!
            Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

• oztruck
              Commander
              • May 2010

Here it is with some American Tanks.

And the Video

1.16 RC Tank Landing Craft with Sherman, Pershing and M16.

Comment

• Rpmtech1
                Lieutenant Commander
                • Dec 2009

Thats bad ass, that landing craft. what fun! That armor looks like 1/6 or even full scale, great job!

Is that an m113? a kit? neat. And the Land Rover?

Thats some great stuff there.
                Last edited by Rpmtech1; 01-15-2011, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• oztruck
                  Commander
                  • May 2010

Thanks for the complements, the M113 started life as a cheep toy and now it is an expensive toy,LOL. The landy is die-cast converted back to an early one, similar to what was used by the Australian army in Vietnam, not yet RCed. At the pond there is all sorts of craft, speed boats, cabin cruisers, sail boats, Pirate ships, ALL the naval vessels except for an Air Craft Carrier but there is only 2 that everyone wants to see running, you guessed it, the Landing craft and the sub

Comment

• Slats
                    Vice Admiral
                    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by oztruck
                    Thanks for the complements, the M113 started life as a cheep toy and now it is an expensive toy,LOL. The landy is die-cast converted back to an early one, similar to what was used by the Australian army in Vietnam, not yet RCed. At the pond there is all sorts of craft, speed boats, cabin cruisers, sail boats, Pirate ships, ALL the naval vessels except for an Air Craft Carrier but there is only 2 that everyone wants to see running, you guessed it, the Landing craft and the sub
                    Great work, I am speechless at how well these models work in a very scale fashion. Please tell me your coming to the Sub Regatta on the Central Coast - would love to exchange ideas and learn more from what outwardly has been demonstrated as very skilled individual. I'm impressed!
                    J
                    John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
                    Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• Kazzer
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Slats
                      Great work, I am speechless at how well these models work in a very scale fashion. Please tell me your coming to the Sub Regatta on the Central Coast - would love to exchange ideas and learn more from what outwardly has been demonstrated as very skilled individual. I'm impressed!
                      J

Yes, it was a pleasure to watch that movie! It reminded me of a comic I used to get every week as a kid in England. It was either The Beano or The Dandy, and this kid had a small transmitter strapped to his wrist. He controlled all these models, planes, ships, tanks, even little soldiers. having wonderful adventures that left small boys panting for r/c stuff. Unfortunately, the technology or the money wasn't there, but at least we could cough up the thruppence a week and dream we were doing all these things as we read our wonderful comics!
                      Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

Working...