X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pjdog
    Commander
    • Apr 2009

all is well

:wink::wink:I really don't have anything. I just got tired of seeing my red frowning face complaining about my port motor.

Jack
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

You still have problems?

David,
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• pjdog
      Commander
      • Apr 2009

Ran a full cycle on an 1300mah lipo and all is well. I just didn't like seeing my little red frown and motor complaint still out there!

I'm assuming that payment showed up.

Jack

Comment

• Aug 2008

Oh! I hope you had the wheels in the water thrashing away while you burned through a battery charge. You'll kill the seals if you run the thing too long in the dry condition.

Got the check. Very generous. Thank you ... Ellie thanks you. I live another day.

David,
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

• pjdog
          Commander
          • Apr 2009

ooops! I did run it dry. However I did lube the seals with silicone oil before the run. Also put silicone oil on the o-rings to close the cylinder. I guess I better watch the seals closely when I put it in water.
          ****, I'm sure allot of trouble aren't I.
          Jack

Comment

• Aug 2008

WHY, YOU!!!!!....

Honestly, you probably got away with it, but do a leak check on the SD before plunking the thing into the water (you're supposed to every time, anyway). Should be OK. Hope the motors were throttled back when you dumped that battery pack.

Yeah, you're high-maintenance, but you do put models into the water and run 'em. That counts for a lot in my book.

David,
            Last edited by He Who Shall Not Be Named; 01-26-2010, 11:25 PM. Reason: can't spell tonight
            Who is John Galt?

Comment

• pjdog
              Commander
              • Apr 2009

I guess the only thing I did right was running them at low motor. 1/4 to 1/3 throttle. I wanted to see that they would run for a full battery cycle.

Jack

Comment

Working...